It’s the beginning of November so it’s time for a monthly roundup on articles published here this month. So here comes the list!
First of all I’d like to thank all the guest posters for their lovely articles. Many thanks also to all the visitors – let me just tell you that October has been the greatest month of all (from the point of view of traffic). Many interesting stuff and comments.
So here’s what we’ve presented you!
- Inspirational Spanish Experiences: Paradores Inspirational Spanish Experiences: Paradores by Escapio.com
- The smallest city in the Netherlands: Madurodam The smallest city in the Netherlands: Madurodam by Radu Panciuc
- Erfurt – One of the Prettiest German Town Worth a Detour by Michael Schuermann aka Easy Hiker
- Park Guell – Barcelona, Spain
- The Danube Delta, an unique place in the world By Nicu
- Rooftop Ornaments Association in Riga* by Valerica
- Ankeruhr (Anchor Clock) – the public clock with human figures in Vienna, Austria
- The Dutch Way by Radu Panciuc
- Tour of country (countries) or vacation in a single place?
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (NASM) Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (NASM)
- What do you do when someone adds a negative untrue review on a website or blog?
- 400 human statues added in Cancun and Isla Mujeres Underwater Art Museum
- Colosseum’s dungeons opening for the first time in history to visitors
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is launching – and sounds like a great experience!
- Would you like a resort with blond women only as staff?
- Flying blog experiment with KLM
- Las Vegas – for a visit you must first reserve a ticket, right?
Photos of the week:
- Above the clouds
- Park at sunset
- Water drops from a wave
- Squirrel looking at us
- Dutch Windmill by Radu Panciuc