The last summer month is over. It’s time for a new synthesis of articles that we published here during this period (the second month of this “tradition to be” 😉 ).
So, in August we wrote and talked about
- Scarisoara – an ice cave and the oldest glacier in the world
- Traveling in medieval times – Corvins’ Castle by Valentina Roman
- Mountain – fossilized snails
- Thirteen interesting facts about Paris as picked out by Michael Schuermann, author Paris Movie Walks – guest post by ParisBuff
- The Turda Saline – a great place to visit in Romania for pleasure, fun and health
- Varna – Park by the sea by Radu Panciuc
- Top 10 experiences by Cezar – Imperator travel
- The beautiful and dear Aiud by Valentina Roman
- Strange law in England: a pregnant woman can pee in a Policeman’s helmet
- Hotel workers and guests/tourists: friends or foes?
- Stealing from hotels – habit for some tourists
- How much are you willing to pay to enter or in a theme park?
- Bread in shape of human body parts!
- Amazing video with sights from all over the world
- The bus of the future: a bus that cars can pass under – made in China
- Top 50 weirdest buildings from around the world
- Study: 77 percent of Americans stay connected during travel
As photo of the week we presented you:
- Back in time – cradle
- White and elegant in Vienna (Austria)
- Saint Elijah Monastery (Manastirea Sfantul Ilie)
- Flower-Man in Barcelona, Spain
August was also the month that marked 9 months of existence for this blog: 9 months of Travel – Moments in Time.