Last Updated on
I decided that starting this month I will present a short enumeration of the blog posts of the month at the end of the month or on the first day of the next month. This way anyone can see what was published on this blog (not necessarily in a chronological order) and read what he/she missed. Hope you’ll enjoy the idea!
So, in July, here on Travel – Moments in Time, we wrote about:
- The Merry Cemetery at Sapanta (Maramures, Romania)
- Technisches Museum – Wien
- Belgian Curiosities a guest post by Isabelle Kenis
- Stay connected during traveling?
- Want to visit Spain for 20 Euros a night? a guest post by Eileen Barish
- Stay.com: A Cool and Valuable Trip Planner
- You travel a lot. But what do you know about your home town? (or “How to set up a visiting program for a friend”)
We have also started a photo of the week posted usually during weekend. So far we have
- Panda bear from Schloss Schoenbrunn’s Zoo, Vienna
- In the sky
- Turda Saline (Romania), boats section
In July we’ve also went in a vacation – and we’ve presented it here: This year’s vacation – Romania, Apuseni Mountains: the short story.
Looking forward to sharing new and interesting stuff with you in August!