Last Updated on
If you are looking for a special experience in a Caribbean/Central American getaway, you should try Belize resorts.
Great people, preserved ancient treasures, amazing views – relaxing time – all are offered by Belize.
Photo by anoldent
Also, keep in mind that here you’ll find English-speaking people, so you’ll get along just fine.
Some of the top Belize resorts are:
- Hamanasi – Named Belize Hotel of the Year
- Kanantik – “Kanantik Reef & Jungle Resort, an intimate, secluded, luxurious beachfront resort located in Southern Belize”
- Chaa Creek – Rated “Top Belize Resort & Hotel” by the Belize Tourism Board
- Robert’s Grove “a beautifully appointed Hacienda-style Belize beach resort nestled on 22 acres of the finest white sand beach in Placencia Belize”
- Glover’s Reef “called “one of the healthiest reefs in the region” and “a model of hope” for marine conservation”
Photo by Josh Steinitz