Last Updated on
It’s a special moment for me as I am launching the free eBook: Travel Tips from a Seasoned Traveler: All you need to know to have perfect trips!
I launched Travel – Moments in Time back in 2009 as a place where I’d share my travel discoveries, recommendations, curiosities, guides, tips, etc. During this time, I visited many places – and my husband, Andrei, visited even more through his job (he’s a frequent business traveler). He was in several cities when terrorist attacks happened. We have experience with pickpockets. We had health issues. We traveled with our dog and share our tips. I also shared ways to save money to travel and during your trips. And many, many more useful travel tips.
Download now the free 88 page eBook Travel Tips from a Seasoned Traveler: All you need to know to have perfect trips! And don’t worry! I won’t spam you with numerous e-mails in sequences – I only have my bi-monthly newsletter (the next one will be sent on Friday, February 2nd).
Why I created the eBook Travel Tips from a Seasoned Traveler on Safety, Money and More?
Along the years, many people said that the travel tips section is very useful. There are 162 articles included in the Tips and tricks category on the website.
Some of the articles have recommendations on things to see in a given day (on Valentine’s day, for instance) in a given place – like Top Valentine’s Day Destinations in Europe or What to do on Valentine’s Day in Bucharest or in a season – such as the top 50 things to do in Vienna in winter or in Paris in winter. But I decided not to include these articles and rather to focus solely on articles with valuable tips on money, safety, and more.
What you can find in the book
I filtered the articles in the travel tips and tricks category and grouped them into three sections:
- safety tips
- money tips
- other valuable tips and recommendations
In the Safety Tips section you’ll find, for instance, information on How to be safe from pickpockets, tips from a person who, unfortunately, had to deal with them – an in-depth article covering the safety measures you should take, in all of your travels, to ensure that you don’t get mugged. And yes, I talk from experience, I know how important it is to be careful and that you can be safe without being paranoid or obssesed.
In the section dedicated to money tips you will discover numerous articles packed with valuable tips. An important note: The tips aren’t designed to make you travel on a budget all the time. In fact, they are meant to allow you to enjoy your travels without giving up comfort. Here are some examples of topics covered in this section:
- Travel emergency fund: why spare money is important on your trips – an article where I presented some situations in which I needed a travel emergency fund – hint: I didn’t always have it. I also included reasons to have such a fund and tips on how to raise the money for such a fund.
- 7 secrets to NEVER go over your travel budget on your holiday – when you have a fixed amount of money to spend during a trip, it’s important to keep your spending into that budget. But you can easily spend more – if you don’t pay attention to a few details and don’t have a plan to stick to your budget. I shared my tips and tricks on how to spend only as much as you can in your travels!
In the other useful tips section I included articles covering various topics, all with useful travel tips. Here are some examples:
- the golden rule of traveling – useful no matter where your next trip will take you!
- How to make sure you pack everything you need for your trip! from someone who, one time, forgot her hairbrush at home :D, a basic item for a young lady. But now, I’ve created a system so that I never forget anything while packing – even if I have to leave in just a few hours, as a trip on a travel opportunity appears on short notice.
- How to avoid travel disappointment – as, let’s be honest, not always the trips go the way we want to.
- How to choose the perfect gift – for those who like to buy some travel souvenirs for their friends and family (I admit I like to buy something to remember a place by and I like to bring back gifts for my loved ones)
- or the pet travel tips on when to leave your dog at home.
These are just a few examples of topics covered in the eBook – like I said, you’ll have 88 pages packed with travel tips and tricks for amazing holidays!
Who is the book for?
Travel Tips from a Seasoned Traveler is en eBook perfect for all those who love to travel. This means it’s a perfect read for anyone who likes to go on vacations/trips, a gap year and even for travel bloggers.
The travel tips included in the book cover numerous areas, so you will definitely find relevant information for you inside the book.
The book is designed to help all its readers have perfect trips that will turn into unforgettable travel moments!
How to use the book
While I this all the articles are valuable, you can just choose to read the chapters or materials focusing on what’s hot for you right now. For instance, if you are interested in saving money during your trip and how to travel on a budget – you have that information in several articles and you can read those before anything else inside the book.
If you want to know more about how you can be safe no matter where you travel, then you can choose the relevant articles on this topic. And so on and so forward.
The idea is to use the book by selecting the chapters that interest you now and come back to the book, in another occasion, when you need information on other topics.
I am certain that you’ll find useful information in this book so I’m inviting you to download now the free 88 page eBook Travel Tips from a Seasoned Traveler: All you need to know to have perfect trips! Like I said, I won’t spam you with numerous e-mails in sequences – I only have my bi-monthly newsletter (the next one will be sent on Friday, February 2nd).
I am so happy that I can share my tips with my readers in an eBook – it’s so much easier to have all the information on travel tips and tricks in one document, available offline, wherever you want, whenever you want! You can read it on a multitude of devices and find immediately, with just a few clicks in the menu, the information you need.